How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus and Connect With SmartTV
Hello Guys, Today we come back with another interesting tutorial where You can connect your smartphone to your TV. If you are finding this tutorial then you are On right place. Here we share detail tutorial about Smart View Screen Mirroring on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Using this tutorial, You can easily connect Samsung Galaxy devices with SmartTV. Don’t go anywhere to find tips & tricks related Galaxy devices, Here we share all types of Tips & Tricks about Galaxy Devices. If you are facing any problem on your Galaxy device then freely comment us below in comment section, We will help You. You can check out our previous tutorial Five Different Ways to Take a Screenshot on the Galaxy Note 8.
How To share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device
Here we have a tutorial for share the screen and data between your PC And mobile device. Using SideSync App, You can easily share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device. So let’s see How to use Sidesync App to share the screen and data between PC and mobile device.
- First Download SideSync On Your Windows or Mac Than You have to download SideSync App from above Google Play Store link.
- After Successfully install, now you need to connect your device to PC using USB Cable or WiFi Network. I would suggest you should use Data Cable if you want to transfer files if you want to share screen use WiFi option.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect your device using same WiFi network, if you don’t own a Smart TV then you need an external device to do so.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus to a TV using AllShare Cast
Check out below steps for connecting Galaxy S8 to TV. Here we share some few steps for Connect Samsung Galaxy S8 to a TV. As I said earlier that if you don’t own a SmartTV then you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub.
- Turn on your TV and AllShare Cast.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV to AllShare Cast.
- Once the connection is live you’ll see a blue light on your AllShare Cast device.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, head over to quick settings->screen mirroring->Turn on.
- Once you’ve turned on screen mirroring you’ll get a list of available devices nearby you.
- Select AllShare Cast’s dongle and enter the PIN as shown on TV.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus to a Samsung Smart TV
If You have Samsung Smartphone and also have Samsung Smart TV Then This tutorial is special for you. Now You can connect Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus with Smart TV. Yes, Using below method, You can easily connect Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus with Smart TV. So Let’s See simple steps for connect Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus with Smart TV.
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Smart Tv screen.
- Now go to your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus quick setting tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Your Phone will list all the available device available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung Smart TV. That’s all.
So Now You can check out above all methods for the different way to connect your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Smartphone with TV. Now You can connect Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus with TV. If you have other methods to connect your galaxy device with TV/Smart TV then Comment us below in comment section. Here We will Update.