Hello, Today we talk About new interesting topic Take Photo/Selfie Using Fingerprint Sensor on Any Android Phone. Yes, now you can easily Take Photo/Selfie Using Fingerprint Sensor on Any Android Phone. Nowadays, most Android devices come with fingerprint scanning feature. This lets you unlock your device instantly without having to enter a passcode. Using Fingerprint scanner feature, You can easily Unlock your device just Tap On Fingerprint scanner. It’s very confident and fast! In addition, some high-end devices like Pixel and Xiaomi MI also allow you to use fingerprint scanners to capture photos. Many users are wondering how to use a fingerprint sensor on any android phone. “Ductile – Fingerprint Camera App” can help you take a picture. This allows you to take photos with fingerprint scanners on your Android device. So Let’s see How to work Ductile – Fingerprint Camera App.
How to Take Photo/Selfie Using Fingerprint Sensor on Any Android Phone
Note – Ductile – Fingerprint Camera app is currently available in a free trial, you can try it now. If you find it very effective, get the full version at $ 1.99.
- Download and install the Dactyl – Fingerprint Camera app on your Android phone.
- Next, launch the app, skip some different slides and then tap on Done.
- Once you headed to the main page, tap on “Open Setting page” button.
- Scroll down to Dactyl Trial and tap on it.
- Now turn the Dactyl Trial toggle ON.
- Go back to the main menu, and you see the list of Dactyl Trial supported apps.
- Open the Camera app under the currently supported apps; you will see a message saying “Dactyl service running.” Now you can start taking selfies with a fingerprint sensor on your Android phone.
- Done..!! It was quite easy and quick.
In this way, you can use the fingerprint sensor to take photos on your Android device. If you had own Redmi 3s Prime or Redmi Note 3/4 smartphone then you are already received this update in your camera app. Now You can Take Photo/Selfie Using Fingerprint Sensor on Any Android Phone. If you have any problem regarding this tutorial or facing any problem then freely comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂