How To Root And Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – Hello Galaxy Users, This Time We come back with new Tutorial About Samsung Galaxy Note 8. In This Tutorial, We Provide Full Tutorial About How To Root And Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Recently Samsung Launched its latest Flagship phone Samsung Galaxy Note 8 In Note Series. Latest TWRP Recovery 3.1.0 for Galaxy Note 8 Exynos Variants is now available for download. There is Galaxy Note 8 Snapdragon variant for the US, China, Japan, and Hong Kong & Exynos version has been sold to the rest of the world. Using this method, You can Easily Root & install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
By Rooting Your Device, You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance. You can block ads in a browser with the help of ad blocker. After Successfully Install TWRP On your Galaxy Note 8 then you can install Xposed Framework to customize your device. You can use Titanium Backup to restore all your apps and data. You can also Uninstall bloatware Apps with the help of Rooting. So All These are Benefits of Rooting. So check out below steps for Root & Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Exynos variant.
- Follow the steps otherwise, you can brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This will erase all your personal data including internal storage data, so we will first advise you to take a full backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that at least 50-60% of your phone is charged, which is to prevent accidental shutdown between the processes.
Disclaimer – We Are not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Required Files For Root And Install TWRP
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 USB Drivers.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Download Magisk 14.2 zip file
- Download Magisk Manager 5.3.5 apk
How To Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Exynos)
- Firstly enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from developer option.
- Download Odin tool from above link & extract the zip file.
- Then Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Connect Your device to PC using data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Bixby and volume down buttons, then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not indicate that your driver is not installed correctly or use it with separate USB cable.
- Now identify and add twrp-3.1.0_xx.tar file in the AP / PDA tab in Odin
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.
- Done..!!! You have successfully install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Now We See How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8, So check out Below steps for Root Galaxy Note 8.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- After Successfully Flashing TWRP Recovery, Then Boot your device into Recovery Mode by pressing and hold the Bixby and volume up buttons, then press the power button.
- Once the phone is on, leaving the power, while the still bexby and volume up buttons are pressed
- Now You are In Galaxy Note 8 TWRP Recovery.
- Now Go to the main menu in TWRP and select Wipe> Format Data.
- Now Reboot your device into recovery mode again.
- Now Click On Install Zip and select Magisk.zip file to root Galaxy Note 8.
- Done..!! You have Successfully Root Your Galaxy Note 8.
If You facing any problem related this tutorial then Freely Comment us below in comment section..!!! 🙂