How To Root And Install TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro On Nougat – Hello Everyone, We come back with new Galaxy J7 Pro Tutorial where you can Root And Install TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro On Nougat. Recently Samsung Launched its new smartphone Galaxy j7 Pro After a huge success of Galaxy J7 2016. Here we share Tutorial on How to Root And Install TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro On Nougat. If you are the owner of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Then This Tutorial for you. The latest Unofficial TWRP Recovery Is now Available for Download. Using Odin Tool, You can easily Install TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro On Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has come with 5.50-inch 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels, Is Powered By 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It has a 13-megapixel primary camera on the back and a 13-megapixel front selfie camera. The Smartphone support 3600 mAh Non-removable battery.
Latest TWRP Recovery For Galaxy J7 Pro Is Now Available for Download. Those Galaxy J7 Pro users use Their device in Android 7.0 Nougat Update, So They can easily Root And Install TWRP On Android Nougat. By Rooting Your Device, You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance. You can block ads in a browser with the help of ad blocker. After Successfully Install TWRP On your Galaxy J7 Pro then you can install Xposed Framework to customize your device. You can use Titanium Backup to restore all your apps and data. You can also Uninstall bloatware Apps with the help of Rooting. So All These are Benefits of Rooting. So check out below steps for Root And Install TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro.
Disclaimer – We Are not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Download Required Files For Root And Install TWRP
How To Install TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro On Nougat
- Firstly enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from developer option.
- Download Odin tool from above link & extract the zip file.
- Then Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Connect Your device to PC using data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power, then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not indicate that your driver is not installed correctly or use it with separate USB cable.
- Now identify and add twrp-3.1.0_xx.tar file in the AP / PDA tab in Odin
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.
- Done..!!! You have successfully install TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro.
Now We See How To Root Galaxy J7 Pro, So check out Below steps for Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
How To Root Galaxy J7 Pro On Nougat
- After Successfully Flashing TWRP Recovery, Then Boot your device into Recovery Mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time. As soon as your J7 Pro.’s screen goes black, immediately swap Volume Up while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 keys pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
- Now You are In Galaxy J7 Pro TWRP Recovery.
- Now Go to the main menu in TWRP and select Wipe> Format Data.
- Now Reboot your device into recovery mode again.
- Now Click On Install Zip and select N920_Nougat_Root_SuperSU_No_kernel_included.zip to root Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Done..!! You have Successfully Root Your Galaxy J7 Pro.
If You facing any problem related this tutorial then Freely Comment us below in comment section..!!! 🙂