How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat – Hello Galaxy Users, We come back with a new tutorial about How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat. Recently, We Provide Full Tutorial About How To Root And Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Exynos Variants. If you owner of Galaxy Note 5, You already install Android Nougat On Your device, So Now Using this guide, You can install TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Latest TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Note 5 Is Now Available for Download. Those Galaxy Note 5 users use Their device in Android 7.0 Nougat Update, So They can easily Root And Install TWRP On Android 7.0 Nougat. By Rooting Your Device, You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance. You can block ads in a browser with the help of ad blocker. After Successfully Install TWRP On your Galaxy Note 5 then you can install Xposed Framework to customize your device. You can use Titanium Backup to restore all your apps and data. You can also Uninstall bloatware Apps with the help of Rooting. So All These are Benefits of Rooting. So check out below steps for Root And Install TWRP On Galaxy Note 5.
Disclaimer – We Are not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Required Files For Root And Install TWRP
How To Install TWRP On Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Firstly enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from developer option.
- Download Odin tool from above link & extract the zip file.
- Then Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Connect Your device to PC using data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power, then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not indicate that your driver is not installed correctly or use it with separate USB cable.
- Now identify and add twrp-3.1.0_xx.tar file in the AP / PDA tab in Odin
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.
- Done..!!! You have successfully install TWRP On Galaxy Note 5.
Now We See How To Root Galaxy Note 5, So check out Below steps for Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
How To Root Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat
- After Successfully Flashing TWRP Recovery, Then Boot your device into Recovery Mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time. As soon as your Note 5’s screen goes black, immediately swap Volume Up while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 keys pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
- Now You are In Galaxy Note 5 TWRP Recovery.
- Now Go to the main menu in TWRP and select Wipe> Format Data.
- Now Reboot your device into recovery mode again.
- Now Click On Install Zip and select N920_Nougat_Root_SuperSU_No_kernel_included.zip to root Galaxy Note 5.
- Done..!! You have Successfully Root Your Galaxy Note 5.
If You facing any problem related this tutorial then Freely Comment us below in comment section..!!! 🙂