How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage OS 15 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime – Hello Everybody, We come back with a new tutorial about How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage OS 15 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime. Here we provide full details about Install Android Oreo Based LineageOS 15 ROM on Your Galaxy Grand Prime. If you owner of Galaxy Grand Prime & You want Android Oreo On your device Then This Tutorial For you. Here We share the Download link to Lineage OS 15 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime.
What is LineageOS
LineageOS Android Distribution is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS. Using below steps You can install Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage OS 15 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime.
Now Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Users Can Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime. Google has released Latest Android OS ‘Android Oreo’ for Nexus and Pixel Devices and also Google has released Android Oreo Open Source. Now developers start working on building a ROM based on Android Oreo and now Lineage OS 15 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime is available for download.
Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for the Nexus 5X, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5X and Pixel C phones, tablet, and Many more new Smartphones. The Latest Android Oreo Update brings several new features like Notification dots, Picture-in-picture mode, Username/password autofill for apps, New Settings screen, Android Instant Apps and much more. After successfully install Android 8.0 Oreo Based LineageOS 15 ROM On Galaxy Grand Prime, You can get All Android 8.0 Oreo Feature on your Galaxy Grand Prime.
LineageOS 15 ROM brings same Android Oreo Features like LiveDisplay, PIP, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Lineage OS 15 for Galaxy Grand Prime is an initial Oreo build which is just booted on the device but definitely not stable enough to use as a daily driver at this stage. But soon it will be fixed by developers. So check out below links for Download Android Oreo Based Lineage OS 15 ROM For Galaxy Grand Prime. This ROM comes with lots of Bugs, So That’s Depend on you. We are not Responsible for any type of issues that occur to your devices. So Take Care before starts flash the ROM.
Disclaimer – We Are not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- MTP USB
- Battery Life
- Can’t connect camera
- WiFi hotspot
- File manager error.
- Don’t try this on any other device. Because This ROM is work Only on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage OS 15 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime
- First Download Both files from above links & Transfer all them to your phone’s SD card.
- Then Switch off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sd card and select the zip file package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- Wait for the installation to finish and select Gapps file and install it.
- Reboot into the system.
- Done..!!! You have successfully Install Lineage OS 15 ROM on Galaxy Grand Prime.
How To Root Galaxy Grand Prime LineageOS 15 ROM
LineageOS does not have root support integrated by default. You have to download addonsu-arm-signed.zip for 14.1 and install it with TWRP. After that root access is still disabled by default. If you want to activate root access for apps, Check out below steps one by one:
- Open the Settings menu, select “About Phone“
- Tap on the “Build number” entry seven times. You should be notified, that the developer settings are now active.
- Open the Settings menu, select “Developer options“. Enable root access by selecting “Apps” in the “Root-Access” setting.
In Last, If you have any doubt or facing any problem Regarding this Tutorial then freely Comment Us below in comment section..!!