Download And Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime – Hello Everybody, We come back with a new tutorial where Galaxy J7 Prime users can Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Their Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. Recently, We Provide Full Tutorial About Download And Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy A7. Here we provide a Download link to Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. The Update is Stable & It comes with stable build With based on latest Android Nougat. If you want to Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Then This tutorial special for you. Here we Update Android Nougat firmware link for Galaxy J7 Prime.
The latest nougat update for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J610F comes with all Android Nougat features and comes with new UX and various improvements. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for Galaxy J7 Prime with that you can update Galaxy J7 Prime to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. The latest Nougat Update for Galaxy J7 Prime rolling out via OTA for SM-J610F users in India. Using Odin Tool, You can install Android Nougat firmware On Galaxy J7 Prime. The Nougat update brings many more new features with improvements & Also fixed bugs. If you want to flash Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, So Check out below links for Download Nougat firmware for Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Model -SM-J610F
- Model name – Galaxy J7 Prime
- Country – India
- Version – Android 7
- Security Patch Level – 2017-08-01
- Product code – INS
- PDA – G610FDDU1BQH9
- CSC – G610FDDU1BQH9
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-J610F. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy J7 Prime
- Firstly enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from developer option.
- Now download the Stock Firmware from above link.
- Download Odin tool from above link & extract the zip file.
- Then Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Connect Your device to PC using data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not indicate that your driver is not installed correctly or use it with separate USB cable.
- Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.
- Done..!!! You have successfully install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
If you facing any problem Related this tutorial then freely Comment Us below in comment section, We Will Help You..!! 🙂