Hello Everyone, Today we come back with a new tutorial about Download Xposed for Samsung Devices Running On Marshmallow and Lollipop. If You have Samsung Galaxy Smartphone & You want to download Xposed for Samsung Devices running on Android Marshmallow and Lolipop, Then Check out full tutorial details. Recently we share List Of Samsung devices to Receive Android 8.0 Oreo update, So If You have Samsung Galaxy device & You want Android Oreo Update On Your device then before checking out this tutorial.
Here with the help of XDA Senior Recognized Developer rovo89, Developers wanam brings the Xposed Framework, which works perfectly on Samsung devices running on stock TouchWiz or Stock based ROMs. You can Download Xposed for Samsung Devices which is working fine on both Marshmallow and Lollipop. This wanam Xposed framework variant should support all Samsung devices (GS5, Note 4/5, GS6E, GS6E+…) running on TouchWiz Android 5.1.1 and 6.0. So check out below for more details about Download Xposed for Samsung Devices.
Download Required Files
Download Xposed for Samsung devices running Android Lollipop
Download Xposed for Samsung devices running Android Marshmallow
- This app needs a rooted device. You can check how to root an android phone.
- You must have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed.
- You should be on Samsung Stock (Odexed and Deodexed) 5.1/6.0 Roms
- For safer side take a complete backup of your device.
How to install Xposed on Samsung Devices
- First, make sure you have enabled ‘Unknown Sources’ option. You find it here Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- There are different versions of Xposed framework available for different types of CPU’s. To check your CPU architecture install the app called ‘Hardware Info’ from play store, open it and click on the processor. It will show you which type of processor your device have.
- Download the suitable Framework zip and Xposed installer for your device and move it to your sd card.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode by using a combination of ‘Power +Home + Volume Up’.
- In TWRP recovery, click ‘Install’ and select the Xposed framework file zip file you downloaded from above.
- Simply swipe the slider and select wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your device. At first boot, it will take some time so be patient.
- Now install Xposed installer and open the app after installation. Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version XX is active.’ This means you install Xposed for Samsung Devices successfully.
How to Uninstall Xposed Framework
If You don’t like Xposed Framework Then using below method, You can Uninstall using below method.
- First, download the Xposed Framework Uninstaller.zip from above and save it to your phone internal/external storage.
- Now boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in recovery click on ‘Install’ and select the Xposed-uninstaller zip file you downloaded from above.
- Now Flash the zip file and Reboot your device.
- Done! You have successfully uninstalled Xposed Framework from Android device.
If You have any doubt or facing any problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂