Download Odin Tool – Hello Everybody, We come back with a new tutorial about Odin tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices. Samsung Users know very well about Odin tool where You can flash custom ROM, also root your Samsung device using Odin tool. Odin is a powerful Windows-based flashing tool for Samsung devices. Samsung has its own method to flash recovery or stock firmware with Download/Odin mode. The Odin Tool is responsible for flashing a custom ROM on Samsung Android device. It has been used by Samsung for flashing custom ROMs to develop internally, but it is being leaked periodically by unknown sources.
As Samsung devices are very different from other Android smartphones in terms of unlocking bootloaders and their key combinations. Using Odin tool, you can flash files with .tar.md5 or .tar extensions, But still, Odin does not recognize .zip file extension. Using Odin tool, You can flash latest Samsung Stock firmware’s, Stock or Custom Recovery, install Custom ROMs and you can Root your Samsung device with most popular CF Auto Root method.
So You can check out below for Download all version of Odin Tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices. Also, You can check out on steps for How To Use Odin Tool. So let’s See Odin Tool Features & How To Use Odin Tool.
Download Odin Tool For Samsung Galaxy Devices (All Version)
Odin Tool Features
- If anything goes wrong on your phone or if it is connected to the Samsung logo or gets stuck on the Bootloop, Odin will help you to flash the Samsung stock firmware
- Odin allows you to flash a custom recovery on your Samsung smartphone
- You can flash a custom kernel on your Samsung device to tweak your device.
- CF Auto Root providing a simple way to root your device via Odin. You can customize your device after rooting your phone.
- Ensure that the device you are using is completely full of batteries or it should be in charging mode to avoid disruption.
- Enable debugging mode because it is important.
- Back up your mobile phone’s data so you can not lose any important information.
How to use Odin for Samsung Devices
- Firstly Download Odin tool from above link as your required version & extract the zip file.
- Now Connect your Samsung Galaxy Device to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- Then Switch Off your Samsung device & press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now flash stock firmware, stock/custom recovery or any .md5/.tar file. To flash .tar/.md5 files click on AP (PDA) and select the file.
- Odin will initialize and check the md5 file after selecting.
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.