How To Root And Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus – Hello Everyone, Now Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus users can Root And install Android Oreo Beta 3 on their Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. The Company starts rolling the third Oreo beta update for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Recently Samsung has launched its latest two new smartphones In S Series “Samsung Galaxy S8” & ” Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus“. Now Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus Users Can Install Android Oreo Beta 3. If you want Android Oreo Beta 3 for Galaxy S8+, then you are in the right place. So check out below for Root And Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
By Rooting Your Device, You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance. You can block ads in a browser with the help of ad blocker. After Successfully Install TWRP On your Galaxy S8 and S8+ then you can install Xposed Framework to customize your device. You can use Titanium Backup to restore all your apps and data. You can also Uninstall bloatware Apps with the help of Rooting. So All These are Benefits of Rooting.
Disclaimer – We Are not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Unlocked bootloader.
- TWRP custom recovery.
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ [G955F] [Exynos]
DownloadsZQKG TWRP Backup files.zip SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip
How To Create BackUp
- Firstly Download Zip files from Above links & extract ZQKG TWRP Backup files.zip to a folder named whatever you like.
- Now Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8+ into recovery mode.
- Now Power off your device.
- Once it’s off, press and holds the Bixby and Volume Up buttons, then press the Power button to turn it on.
- Let go of the Power button when the screen turns on, while still keeping the Bixby and volume up buttons pressed.
- Let go of all the buttons when you see the recovery mode logo.
- Select Backup from the TWRP menu and then select all the partitions, swipe at the bottom to create a backup.
- The backup is created in a TWRP folder on your internal storage by default unless you’ve changed the default storage to External storage. Regardless, there will be a folder named TWRP and inside it will be a folder named BACKUPS. This folder contains another folder named in some unique fashion, e.g. 9ad8de65. This folder contains the backup you just created.
How To Install Android Oreo beta 3 on your Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Firstly Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable while it is still in TWRP recovery and transfer the extracted folder from ZQKG TWRP Backup files.zip to the folder containing your backup.
Internal (or External) sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/9ad8de65/
2. Make sure you move the extracted file to the exact location as your backup.
3. Transfer the SuperSU zip to your device as well. This zip can be placed wherever you like.
4. Go back to the TWRP main menu and tap Restore.
5. You will see two backups here to restore from. Select the one you just downloaded and transferred to your phone.
6. Once the restore is complete, go back to the main menu and select Wipe > Format data and type yes.
7. Now, hit the Restore button again and select the backup file you created at the beginning.
8. Select only the data partition here, because you wouldn’t want to restore your previous ROM right now. This will restore all your apps and other data. You can skip this step if you’d like a fresh install for some reason.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus On Android Oreo Beta 3
- Select Install and then select the SuperSU zip file you downloaded. Rooting is not optional here since you will be needing it soon.
- Swipe at the bottom to flash it
- When you’re ready hit the Reboot system button and wait.
If You facing any problem related this tutorial then Freely Comment us below in comment section..!!! 🙂