How to Get Android Oreo Adaptive Icons on Any Android Phone
We come back with a new interesting tutorial where You can Get Android Oreo Adaptive Icons on Any Android Phone. All know about Android have lots of customization. You can change the theme of your system, keeping individual wallpapers for the home screen and the lock screen, and even changing the entire launcher. Although users also get the option to customize their app icon, this feature was always inconsistent; Different apps have different icons and usually each icon comes with a unique size, size, and wallpaper.
In August, Google Announced, Android latest Version Android 8.0 Oreo. Android 8.0 Oreo comes with an array of features including Background limits, Picture-in-Picture (PIP), Snoozing individual notification, Adaptive icons, Keyboard navigation, AAudio API for Pro Audio, WebView enhancements and much more. Android Oreo adaptive icon feature will actually help bring your device in a consistent way by optimizing your app icons according to your system theme or any third-party launcher you are using. While Android Oreo update is officially available for official Google pixels and Nexus devices, you can now implement this new feature on any Android device with the help of the latest beta update of Nova Launcher. So check out below steps for getting Android Oreo Adaptive Icons on Any Android Phone. using below tutorial, You can get Android Oreo Adaptive Icons on Any Android Phone.
Steps to Get Android Oreo Adaptive Icons on Any Android Phone
- First, you have to download the latest beta update of Nova Launcher 5.5.1.
- Once you have downloaded the APK file of Nova Launcher, you have to install it on your Android device.
- Once the app is installed, make it the default launcher app by clicking on the home button and then selecting always.
- Now open the Nova Launcher settings by long pressing on your home screen and then selecting Settings.
- Now click on Look and feel from the settings menu and then enable the adaptive icons option.
You can use the adaptive icon size feature to choose the shape you like and enable the mask legacy icon option to match the supported icon with the supported person. Once you enable the adaptive icon option, the change will be instantly visible on the icon on your home screen and your app drawer. If You have any Problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!!!