Download And Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime – Latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware is now Available For Download. Now You can Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. The latest Update comes with the stable build and based on latest Android Nougat. If you want to Flash Stock Android Nougat in Your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Then This Tutorial is for you. Don’t Go anywhere because using this guide, You can Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
The latest Nougat Update for Galaxy J5 Prime Is rolling out via OTA for SM-G570F users in India. Using Odin Samsung Tool, You can successfully install Android Nougat firmware On your Galaxy J5 Prime. So Check out below link for Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take Complete backup your phone before start process.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Model – SM-G570F
- Model name – Galaxy J5 Prime
- Country – India
- Version – Android 7
- Security Patch Level – 2017-08-01
- Product code – INS
- PDA – G570FXXU1BQ16
- CSC – G570FXXU1BQ16
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Firstly enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from developer option.
- Now Download Android Nougat Firmware From Above link.
- Also, Download Odin tool from above link & extract the zip file.
- Then Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Connect Your device with PC using data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- Now flash stock firmware, stock/custom recovery or any .md5/.tar file. To flash .tar/.md5 files click on AP (PDA) and select the file.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.
- Done..!!! You have Successfully Install Android Nougat Firmware On Galaxy j5 Prime.