How To Install Xposed Framework On Samsung Android Nougat Devices -Finally Xposed Framework is now Available for Samsung Nougat Devices to Download. If You have Samsung device & You want to install Xposed Framework On Samsung Android Nougat Devices. So Check out below for more details. Rovo89 Xposed Framework creator finally completely developed the Android Nougat Xposed Framework with Xposed Installer 3.1.2. Rovo89 also developed new Xposed Framework v88.1 for Samsung Samsung devices fixed bootloop and many bugs. We will guide you how to install Xposed Framework with a new v88.1 update on the Samsung Android Nugget running device. The Current Version Of Xposed Framework tested On Samsung Experience UI With Android 7.0 & Android 7.1 ROMs. The Official Android Nougat Xposed Framework support Android 7.0 and Android 7.1 ARM64 and X86 Cpu’s. This guide will help you to install Xposed Framework on Samsung Android Nugget running devices.
See This – Gapps For Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Xposed Framework?
Now Here Share Some Tips about Xposed Framework. Using Xposed Framework, You can easily Unlock your phone to Customize your device. Xposed Framework will help you to change many settings & Also You can do a lot of customizing In Your Android Phone. Personally, I Used Xposed Framework & Its Work Perfect for Customize device. You can do a lot of changes like phone theme, Status bar, Notification, Changing Device IMEI, Serial no, Model No, customizing Lock Screen, Icons, Blocking adds, Playing YouTube Videos Background and much more. So Check out below guide for More details About Xposed Framework.
Download Files Link
- Download Xposed Installer 3.1.2
- Flashable Zip SDK25 Android 7.1
- Flashable Zip SDK24 Android 7.0
How To Install Xposed Framework On Samsung Android Nougat Devices
- Download and install Xposed Installer 3.1.2 Apk & Don’t Open it.
- Download Xposed Framework flashable zip for your phone android and CPU version “Xposed-v88.1-sdk2*-arm**.zip” and copy it to sd card or phone.
- Turn on your phone into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode go to “Install” navigate to “Xposed-v88.1-sdk2*-arm**.zip” swipe to install.
- Back and Wipe Cache & Reboot.
- Open Xposed Installer app & Enjoy.
If You Facing Problem Or Any Doubt Related This Tutorial Then freely Comment us below in comment section..!!