How To Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus – Hello Galaxy Users, We Again Come back with a new tutorial where You can install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus. Recently Samsung has launched its latest two new smartphones In S Series “Samsung Galaxy S8” & ” Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus“. Now AT&T Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus Users Can Download Android Oreo Beta. If you want Android Oreo for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+ variant, then you are in the right place. The latest Android Oreo beta Brings the firmware number G950USQU1ZQJJ/ G955USQU1ZQJJ for the AT&T Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus. So check out below for Download & Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus.
- This Firmware file is only for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+ (SM-G950U/SM-G955U). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This process may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Android 8.0 Oreo beta for AT&T Galaxy S8 SM-G950U G950USQU1ZQJJ” style=”rounded” url=”https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B0mnvpiTZ_XKTmFhblhsYWE4UzA&export=download” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-o-down” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Android 8.0 Oreo beta for AT&T Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955U G955USQU1ZQJJ” style=”rounded” url=”https://mega.nz/#!C5EmFYTS!MQmiYbu4BzJW_vINvFL4NK9B1aYMoaSt6TsQ-wOg5-w” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-o-down” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
How To Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus
- Firstly Check out Update from Go to Settings>About Device> System Updates and tap of Check For Updates.
- If There is OTA available, Then download the update and install it.
- If There is no OTA Update Then you have to download it manually.
- Now First Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting ->developer option ->. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the Android Oreo OTA Zip file for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+ from above and Copy ROM to ADB folder.
- Now Switch Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
10. Then your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM.
11. Flash the Oreo ROM on AT&T Galaxy S8/S8 plus by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12. Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot the phone.
13. Done..!!! Start enjoying the latest features.