How to Install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5
Hello Everyone, We come back with a new tutorial about Samsung Galaxy A5 Android Oreo Update. Do You have Samsung Galaxy A5 and Your device running on Android Marshmallow or Nougat & You want Latest Android Oreo Update then you are at the right place? Today here we share a tutorial about Install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5. Recently we share Root Galaxy Note 8 Snapdragon USA Variant. Here we share Android Oreo custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy A5 and using this guide, you can easily update your Galaxy A5 to Android Oreo.
Samsung Galaxy A5 Specifications
Samsung launched Galaxy A5 Smartphone on DEC 2014 and it comes with 5.0-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution (294 PPI). Samsung Galaxy A5 (2014) comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 1 .2 GHz quad-core processor. Samsung Galaxy A5 (2014) runs Android 4.4 KitKat. The smartphone has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Autofocus, LED flash. The rear video camera records video FHD at 1080p@30fps. Other features of the camera are Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR. The front camera is 5.0 megapixel.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2014) has a non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery. Sensors on the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2014) are Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor. Connectivity options include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth. Dimensions of the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2014) are 139.3 x 69.7 x 6.7 mm.
Do You have own Galaxy A5 Smartphone and you want Android Oreo update then don’t miss this tutorial? Read full this guide to install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5. Here we provide full details about this guide. So Check out below steps and other details for install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5 2014.
- Take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Your device should have at least 80% above battery backup.
- Your device storage should have above 4GB of internal memory
- A device must have TWRP Custom Recovery Installed.
Download Required Files
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Samsung USB drivers” style=”rounded” url=”https://goo.gl/U9LriO” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”TWRP Recovery File” style=”rounded” url=”https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24659351692116142″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”ODIN” style=”rounded” url=”http://www.galaxydevices.com/download-odin-tool-samsung-galaxy/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
Note – We will update ROM link Here.
Now We Start tutorial to install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5 2014 but before starting tutorial must be installed Latest TWRP Recovery to flash custom ROM and Root your device. So Don’t worry, Below share full details about How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A5.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A5
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your Computer from above link.
- Also, Download Odin Latest version on your PC from above link.
- Then, Download the TWRP Recovery File from above for (Android Marshmallow and above)
- Then, Open the odin.exe application from the extracted Odin downloaded folder.
- Select Checkbox “AP” and Select the Recovery file that you’ve downloaded.(TWRP)
- Just Select Checkbox F.Reset Time.
- Connect your device to PC. The Odin will detect the Phone and the ID: COM turns into blue color. If not detected, Try installing Samsung Drivers.
- Now, Click on Start button and wait for 1 or 2 minutes to complete flashing the device.
- Once, Flashing is completed. You will get the successful message in the Odin software.
- Disconnect the device and Reboot the device into TWRP Recovery Mode manually.
- To boot into Recovery Mode, Turn OFF the device. Now, Turn ON Pressing Volume Down + Home Key + Power Key simultaneously.
- Now, Your device will be automatically redirected to Recovery Mode, and you can install the Android Oreo ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5 without any problem.
Install and Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Download and Install the Android OREO Custom ROM on your device.
- Save it to External SD card.
- Rename the ROM folder as update.zip
- Now, Reboot your Phone into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Then, Tap on Wipe >> Wipe Dalvik cache >> Wipe Cache Partition.
- Come back and Choose Install Option.
- Now, Select the update.zip file
- Then, swipe to continue installation.
- The installation process will take some time.
- After installation, come back to the menu and Choose Reboot option.
- Now, you have successfully installed Android 8.0 oreo ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5.
If You have any problem related this tutorial or any doubt then freely comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂