How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 – Hello Galaxy Users, Today we have Tutorial About Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6. Now Galaxy S6 users can download and install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6. Here we share download link to Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6. Recently Google has released Android 8.0 Oreo for Nexus, Pixel Devices with some amazing new features and optimizations. Once You have installed Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM On Samsung Galaxy S6, Then You can get All Android 8.0 Oreo Feature on your Samsung Galaxy S6 device.
Special Thanks to XDA Senior Member lukasb06 for Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6. After Successful install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S6, you will get all taste of Android Oreo. So Here below we share download link to Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6.
This ROM is work on Samsung Galaxy S6 (G920x). Don’t try this on any other device. The Oreo Build ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 Comes with some missing features and also some bugs But don’t worry developer still manages to make this ROM usable.
Disclaimer – We Are not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This ROM is work on Samsung Galaxy S6. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
- Stock-Camera is unusable because it is missing a SD-Card
Download AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6
- Download Android 8.0 AOSP ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6
- Android 8.0 Gapps For Samsung Galaxy S6 – Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps (ARM) | Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps (ARM64)
- Magisk for Samsung Galaxy S6 – Download Magisk 13.5 zip file | Download Magisk Manager 5.2.0
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 and Gapps from above link.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery by Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) zip file which you have saved on your device.
- After the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process for install GApps.
- Reboot your device.
- Done..!!! You have successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Your Samsung Galaxy S6.
If You have any doubt or Facing any problem related this tutorial Then Comment Us below in Comment Section..!!!