OnePlus 4 Mobile Phone Features, Specifications and Price
OnePlus brand of mobile phone has managed to constantly stand out from other mobile phone brands. It is offered at a mid-range price and with high-end hardware. It is a remarkable phone. Customers are very eager to get the news of this Chinese startup and which is an affordable Android Killer. The One plus 4 is an excellent follow up of one plus 3 and One plus 3 T. The release date of the One plus 4 has been decided very shortly in summer-March 2017. The users will really be amazed with its shape and looks.
Latest OnePlus 4 Mobile Phone
- One Plus 4 is one of the brilliantly designed
- In the modern world where the features of a Smartphone are increased, we can expect unique and innovative designs of One plus brand and with added features.
- The speed and the working capacity of One plus brand has increased with times and the brand has gained a lot of popularity.
- The phones are designed with impressive specifications and its build quality is better.
- The Smartphone would be available in your nearest mobile stores and its flagships will be made available in Chinese regions like China and Hong Kong.
- It is an awesome mobile with ultimate features and worth the purchase as it will be introduced with a lot of features.
Specifications of OnePlus 4
There is great news for Android users, as the latest news received for One plus 4 mobile phones is that it has 8 GB RAM and will feature an internal storage of 64 GB. The medium priced device according to some tech critics will be an excellent phone with robust features. The latest Android supported phone runs on Qualcomm Octa Core processor and with fast charging battery.
Price and Features
It will operate with 4000mAh battery and with Android operating system v7.0 (Nougat). The rear camera will be 16 megapixels and the front camera will be 8 megapixels. The upcoming premium builds product will be able at premium prices and design structure. The expected price of the mobile is about 460 Euros or 31,900 INR. The different colours the phone will be made available include gold, white, black, blue.
The screen display is full display and about 5.5”. It is designed with curved aluminium metal design and it will be released in March in all western countries. There are many added features in this phone like 3 D technology, Finger Print Scanner and 4 K resolution.
So what is your plan or would love to wait for the oneplus 5?