How To Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Note 8 – Hello Galaxy Users, Here Good news for Galaxy Note 8 users. If You have Galaxy Note 8 & You want Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Galaxy Note 8 Then Here we share tutorial details about How To Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Note 8. Recently We share a tutorial about Download Latest SuperSu Where you can manage root permissions on your device once it’s rooted. We come back to the main topic, So check out below for more details about Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Note 8.
Now Galaxy Note 8 Users can download Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update on their Galaxy Note 8. This is not the official update but a leaked which is available for SM-N950U variants (T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint). The latest Galaxy Note 8 Oreo update is available for Snapdragon variants which brings all Android Oreo Features, latest security patch, Samsung Experience 9.0 and more.
This Oreo beta update brings the firmware number N950USQU2CQL1 for the Galaxy Note 8. To install Oreo firmware on Galaxy Note 8 your device should be running on N950USQS2BQK2. So check out below steps & link to download Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Note 8. You will receive official Galaxy Note 8 Oreo OTA Firmware Soon which will come with the N950USQU2CQL1 build. Follow below details for Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Note 8.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy Note 8 N950U variant. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Galaxy Note 8 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Note 8
Note – Before Start Process to install Android Oreo on Note 8, make sure your device is running on BQK2 firmware. If not download the firmware from above and flash it manually and then proceed.
- Firstly Check out Update from Go to Settings>About Device> System Updates and tap of Check For Updates.
- If There is OTA available, Then download the update and install it.
- If There is no OTA Update Then you have to download it manually.
- Now First Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting ->developer option ->. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the Android Oreo OTA Zip file for Galaxy Note 8 from above and Copy ROM to ADB folder.
- Now Switch Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
10. Then your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM.
11. Flash the Oreo ROM on Galaxy Note 8 by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12. Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot the phone.
13. Done..!!! Start enjoying the latest features.
If You facing any problem or have any doubt Related This Tutorial Then freely comment us below in comment Section..!! 🙂