If you are a gamer and you haven’t heard about Minecraft than you haven’t played one of the most addictive games of all time. Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is different from every other game. In which player is not bound by the stage or environment and they can create things by themselves. There are many modes in which player can explore the world, or survive by building resources. Minecraft was sold copies of the game to 144 million players across the world and become the second best selling video game of all time.
So now we know how awesome the Minecraft game is, so now you want to play this game, but for that, you need to create an account, and that is what we are going to discuss in this article.
How to create a new Minecraft account?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Minecraft
- You will find the link to the login page
- Go to “Don’t have an account? Register one here!”
- You need to fill out the form to sign up for the Minecraft
- You will be asked to write down following
- Email address.
- Repeat email address.
- Repeat password.
- Date of birth.
- You need to fill out every detail in order to sign up
- You need to verify that you are not a robot and once you did that you have created a New Minecraft account
- You still need to verify your email address, for that you need to open your email account
- You will find 4 character code and you need to enter it to verify your new Minecraft account.
You just created new Minecraft account, but what about your old account as you need to migrate it to Mojang account. There are many benefits of migrating Minecraft account to Mojang account like more security options and integrates Minecraft into your Mojang game library.
How to migrate from a Minecraft Account to a Mojang Account?
- You need to go to this website.
- Here you need to enter some of the detail of your old Minecraft account such as
- Then you need to enter new detail of your new Mojang account like
- Repeat E-mail.
- Date of birth.
- Then you need to click on Migrate button and you will get a four-letter verification code just like before, enter and you have just migrated your old Minecraft account to new Mojang account.
Help and support from Mojang
It’s obvious that when you start to play Minecraft you would need their help on occasion like a forgotten password or your account has been stolen or many more. You can just visit Mojang help page and ask them or solve your problem with their answer.
We hope this article would help you create a new Minecraft account. If you have any more question, do let us know more about it in the comments.